Book a hotel near Mainau Island, Konstanz
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mainau Island
Mainau Island Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your tech gadgets behind and take some respite from the trappings of the digital world at Mainau Island.
To reach it, head to Constance, around 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Bern, the country's capital.
There are 2 hotels nearby, so it'd be a wise idea to reserve in advance. You might appreciate the Hotel-Restaurant Volapük and Ko'Ono Hotel und Restaurant. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mainau Island.
If you would prefer to save a bit of your hard-earned money for the important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced hotels within easy driving distance. You can take a look at the Parkhotel St. Leonhard and the Aqua Hotel & Hostel.
You will surely be dazzled by the luxurious services and accommodation at the handful of first-rate hotels a quick drive away. You might wish to enquire about availability at the Steigenberger Inselhotel and Hotel Swiss.
Need a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee or two at Vergissmeinnicht, only a short walk from Mainau Island. Or, you could sample a greater choice of cuisine at Rothaus Seeterrasse, also nearby. Sharing a bottle or two of the local draught at Biergarten am Hafen might be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Mainau IslandIn addition to Mainau Island, you can check out some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Witness the exciting university lifestyle by visiting University Konstanz on a day when tours are available.
- Be sure to enjoy a guided tour of Pfahlbau Museum. Taking time to explore this fascinating place will give you a unique window into different cultures and ways of life.
- Whether you are a big spender or just after a bit of fun, Casino Constance is a fantastic place to roll the dice.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Archaeological Museum of Baden-Wurttemberg. Making time to explore this fascinating place will give you a unique window into different cultures and times in history.
- See the collection of animal species at Reptile House Unteruhldingen and meet some new furry friends!