One of the leading natural attractions, Madison Boulder will interest outdoor enthusiasts.
You'll be able to experience it when you make your way to Silver Lake, 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
If you like comfort and convenience, you will be pleased to discover that there are 7 accommodation options within easy reach of Madison Boulder. You should add the Purity Spring Resort and Quality Inn to your list.
Why should you hand over large sums of money for a hotel when you could stay a night at the White Mountains Hostel? You don't have to travel very far as it's only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Madison Boulder
After you're finished exploring Madison Boulder, get set to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Follow the track forged by locals from a previous era and make your way down Silver Lake Railroad.
- Free up an afternoon and get your game on at Monkey Trunk Chocorua.
- Tuckerman Brewery is an interesting place. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark brew.
- Most visitors will hear about L. L. Bean Factory Store at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- The inviting shores of Chocorua Lake are a wonderful location to breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the beauty of the outdoors.