Book a hotel near Mackinaw Trail Winery, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mackinaw Trail Winery
Mackinaw Trail Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
If you and your buddies are looking for that adult-friendly retreat, you've made a great choice with Mackinaw Trail Winery.
To find it, go approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, until you arrive at Petoskey.
Modest but comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That's exactly what you'll find when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels here. Some options are the Comfort Inn and the Apple Tree Inn.
Mackinaw Trail Winery & Brewery - Petoskey (3423 U.S. 131, Petoskey) is perfectly located for peckish locals and travelers after a fun-filled day. It's nice to know that it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mackinaw Trail WineryIf you are hoping to pack as much as humanly possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Fortune may not favor the brave at Odawa Casino, but that's no reason not to attempt a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Show off your swing, posture and stance at Crooked Tree Golf Club.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Bear River Park. You'll discover lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Little Traverse History Museum.
- Find peace in the calming sound of running water at Bear River.