Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Longview, a family-friendly city known for its churches and entertainment, as well as attractions like Gregg County Historical Museum and Longview Museum of Fine Arts. Take your pick from Travelocity's 42 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Longview and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Longview with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Paul Boorman Trail Park, Lakeside Park, and Caddo Lake State Park.
- Other things to see include Maude Cobb Convention Center, Longview Rodeo Arena, and Longview Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Creature Comforts, or Wet Pets N Critters.
- For vet care, West Loop Animal Hospital, Animal Clinic At the Crossings, and Animal Protection League are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Longview
- Inwood Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn Marshall
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Comfort Inn And Suites Carthage
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Longview
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Longview.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.