Pet owners shouldn't miss Long Beach, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Long Beach and Marsh's Free Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Long Beach and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Long Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Long Beach Boardwalk, Cape Disappointment State Park, and Leadbetter Point State Park.
- Other things to see include Skippers Equestrian Center, World Kite Museum, and Gray Whale Skeleton.
- Need a pet store? Try Echowood Kennel at Chinook Valley Farm.
- For vet care, Oceanside Animal Clinic is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Long Beach
- The Coastal Inn and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Heidis Inn Ilwaco
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its great beach location.
- Inn at Discovery Coast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Long Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Long Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.