Book a hotel near Liechtenstein Gorge, Sankt Johann im Pongau
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Liechtenstein Gorge
Liechtenstein Gorge Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the crowds of the city when you visit Liechtenstein Gorge, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
It's located in Sankt Johann im Pongau, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of Innsbruck, the state capital.
If you're not intending to stray that far from Liechtenstein Gorge, you might want to spend your nights at one of the 7 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Discerning travelers enjoy the Sonnhof Alpendorf, Verwöhnhotel Berghof and Oberforsthof, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Some have said that luxury never gets old, so, if you take pleasure in staying at highly-rated hotels, you'll find a few here. You could check out the Hotel Alpendorf, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Otherwise, you could book the Gut Berg Naturhotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Often, a quick bite just doesn't cut it. Spoil yourself with a more substantial meal at "Klamm Fürst" Gasthaus Liechtensteinklamm Familie De Stefani (Liechtensteinklammstraße 123, Sankt Johann im Pongau) after a day of exploring. Maybe bars are more your thing? For a much-needed nighttime drink, don't miss Eule Music Pub (Alpendorf 8, Sankt Johann im Pongau), which is also a few minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Liechtenstein GorgeAfter your time is done at Liechtenstein Gorge, there are a number of other journeys to take in the region:
- Pack some lunch and take a trip to the top of Ghost Mountain.
- Broaden your cultural experiences at Pongau Cathedral, the area's principal place of worship.
- Tee up at Goldegg Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a few games.
- Spend time at Saint Sebastian Church and get acquainted with a spiritual side of this area.
- Spash about in the water at Wasserwelt Amade, the kids will remember this fun experience for a long time.