Pet owners shouldn't miss Lebanon, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Fiddlers Grove and Lebanon Premium Outlets. Take your pick from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lebanon and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lebanon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
- Other things to see include Nashville Motor Speedway, Pine Creek Golf Course, and Bledsoe Creek State Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Cumberland Animal Hospital, Aqua Vision Of Nashville, or Color My Yorkie.
- For vet care, Kinslow Veterinary Clinic and Fix For Life are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lebanon
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sleep Inn And Suites Lebanon
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lebanon
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Lebanon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.