Find peace in nature at Laurel Park.
If you're interested in discovering it for yourself, head to Batangas.
Reserving a hotel room close by shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to consider. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Laurel Park you will find the PonteFino Hotel & Residences and Days Hotel Batangas.
After a few hours of wandering, stop by Jan Joms Foodhouse (Hilltop, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas), where you'll find tasty treats, prompt service and quality coffee. Your stomach and your tastebuds will thank you if you head to Silver Peak Food Enterprises, Kumintang Ibaba (Hilltop), Batangas.
Other Things to Do Near Laurel Park
Following your visit to Laurel Park, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- If you love the setting of historic colleges and universities, a scheduled tour of University of Batangas will excite your passion.
- Head over to Plaza Mabini Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green surroundings.
- Basilica dela Immaculada Concepcion is a peaceful place of prayer. Look at it from a distance or find out if you can arrange to look inside.
- The shores of gorgeous Lake Taal are a popular place to relax.
- Grab some snacks and walk to the summit of Mt Maculot.