Discover some of Mother Nature's curious wonders when you visit Lake Schluchsee.
To visit it, make your way to Schluchsee, 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of Bern, the country's capital.
If you're a bit short on time, book a room at the Wellnesshotel Auerhahn. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Lake Schluchsee.
Enquire about reserving a room at the Parkhotel Waldeck, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and the lone modestly priced hotel available.
You definitely deserve a night or two at one of the handful of top-end hotels in the area. Rooms at the Parkhotel Adler and Vier Jahreszeiten am Schluchsee are worth checking out.
Seestüble (Gewann Zeltplatz 1, Schluchsee) is a well-known restaurant you'll enjoy after an eventful day, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Schluchsee
You can take full advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the area's other attractions after you're finished with Lake Schluchsee:
- Pull on your swimmers and plunge into the cool water of Radon Revital Bad.
- Dom St. Blasien is a significant house of worship servicing local residents.
- Make time to go to Ski Arena Spießhorn, where you can do all the skiing your heart desires.
- If you're feeling like a bit to eat, take a seat and glance at the menu at the popular Erich's Schnapshausle.
- If you've tried the more famous museums, take a look at what's on at Museum Husli.
Making your way to Lake Schluchsee by metro has never felt so easy. The best station, Schluchsee, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.