ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
With a stay at this well-placed Lahaina resort, you'll be steps from Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach. Whalers Village Museum and Kaanapali Golf Courses are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this resort. Families will appreciate the children's club, convenience store, and in-room childcare. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy freebies like WiFi in public areas and an area shuttle.
Free WiFi, lanais
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 759 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and lanais. 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs, and premium bedding are also available.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali ratings based on 159 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Sep 6, 2019 by Manager
Aloha Valued Guest, Thank you for your honest evaluation. Please accept our apologies for the shortcomings in your guestroom. Maintaining invigorating and refreshing accommodations is a top priority for us, and we are disappointed this was not your experience. We have escalated these issues to the appropriate individuals, and we appreciate your patience. We look forward to your next visit. With Warmest Aloha, Mireille Tardif Hotel Manager
About the The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapaliLocation 2365 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 March 2019 to 30 April 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this resort measures 45000 square feet (4181 square meters). Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Lahaina resort.
- 759 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 45000 sq ft of conference space
- 4181 sq m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (43.1 km / 26.8 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers 759 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Rooms open to lanais. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Lahaina resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private lanai
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Relish Burger Bistro - This poolside bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Oceanside Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Oceanside Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Sea Dogs - This poolside café specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Archery on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Heavenly Spa has 16 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Transfers from Kapalua Airport are free. From the main airport there is a USD 80 charge.
Additional fees apply to children 4 years and older for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Tax ID - TA 057-397-0432-01
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.33 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 54.00 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Maui Westin
- Maui Westin Resort
- Westin Maui
- Westin Maui Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort
- Westin Maui Resort Lahaina
- Westin Resort Maui
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Ka'Anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Lahaina Westin
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa Ka'anapali
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Resort
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Resort Lahaina
You should know
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.