Thinking about stopping into La Romana Port?
You'll be glad you made the trek to its home in La Romana, roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of Santo Domingo, the nation's capital.
You will have 2 possible accommodations to consider nearby. The Hotel Karma and Hotel Frano are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of La Romana Port.
It might be the right time to celebrate with something special. Treat yourself to a fantastic few nights at one of the top-rated establishments not too far from here. The Los Altos Condo Residences Casa de Campo and Casa de Campo Resort and Villas are popular.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Cafe Segafredo Lounge is well-known as a great place to stop and recharge your batteries. You can locate more comprehensive dining options also nearby at Dom Ham. You'll laugh and smile when you share some stories over an a glass of your favorite drop at Coco Caña Lounge, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near La Romana Port
After you're finished with La Romana Port, there are a range of other things to keep you busy:
- An important local landmark, El Obelisco is a reminder of historical happenings that are inscribed in the spirit of generations young and old.
- Show off your swing, posture and stance at Teeth of the Dog Golf Course.
- Get close to the majestic horses at Casa de Campo Equestrian Center.
- Looking for a relaxing spot to hang out in? Lie by the water at Playa Minitas and listen to the sounds of the seabirds.
- Brush up on the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at The Links.