ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Genting Highlands hotel, you'll be steps from Genting Highlands Theme Park and Arena of Stars. Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park and SkyAvenue are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a garden are also offered.
The 6083 guestrooms offer TVs with cable channels, as well as showers and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 3336 reviews
About the Resorts World Genting - First World HotelLocation Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands, Pahang 69000
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. A fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel. Parking is available for a fee.
- 6083 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (115.1 km / 71.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel offers 6083 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Cable television is provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
The Food Factory - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that guests are automatically assigned a room type based on the room category booked. Should guests have special request or would like to change room types, a surcharge of MYR 5 is applicable for each request at the Express Self Service Kiosk. An additional surcharge of MYR 15 will be imposed for check-in at the front office counter for customers who are eligible for the Express Self Service Kiosk.
This property charges a fee for luggage delivery or collection services by the bell counter.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- First Hotel World
- First World Genting Highlands
- First World Hotel
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- World First Hotel
- 1st World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.