ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Kuala Lumpur retreat
Within a 15-minute walk of this Kampung Datuk Keramat hotel, you'll find Royal Thai Embassy and Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur. Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and airport pick-up service. Relax with a drink at the poolside bar and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to TVs with cable channels, the 251 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 218 reviews
About the Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala LumpurLocation 222 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50450
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 19 July 2019 to 28 August 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur also features a terrace, concierge services, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 4-star Kuala Lumpur hotel is smoke free.
- 251 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (59.8 km / 37.1 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: Dato' Keramat Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur offers 251 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
TrEat Restaurant and Bar - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 127.20 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 150.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 50.88 for adults and MYR 25.45 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 280.00 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 127.20 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oakwood Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Oakwood Kuala Lumpur
- Oakwood Hotel Residence Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.