ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotel places you steps from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and within a 10-minute walk of Suria KLCC Shopping Centre. Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and 2 outdoor tennis courts are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the children's pool, onsite laundry facilities, and in-room childcare. Relax with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 632 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and kitchens. IPod docks, sitting areas, and 24-hour room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 6303 reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental Kuala LumpurLocation Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, 50088
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 632 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (59.8 km / 37.2 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: KLCC Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur offers 632 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Accommodations at this 5-star hotel have kitchens with coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and safes. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room kitchen
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur has 5 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that any special requests must be confirmed by contacting the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 99.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
FOR CLUB ROOM BOOKINGS ONLY: Smart casual attire is a requirement for Club Lounge guests. Cargo, board, denim, sports, shorts (4-inch above knee length), tattered shorts, tank tops, and slippers are not permitted. The Club Lounge is reserved for guests 12 years and older.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed (subject to availability.) please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 100 for adults and MYR 50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 99.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.