The chilly mountain air on your face. Hitting the slopes with friends. Sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace. Sounds inviting, right? Then organize your getaway to Kongsberg Skisenter right away!
In order to see it, you'll need to go to Kongsberg, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from Oslo, the country's capital.
1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Quality Hotel Grand, Kongsberg is the closest hotel to Kongsberg Skisenter. Apart from that, options within a short commute are difficult to come by.
Other Things to Do Near Kongsberg Skisenter
After you've been to Kongsberg Skisenter, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Picture what it might have been like to live here long ago as you admire Kongsberg Chamber of Commerce, a historic civic building.
- Stop by Kongsberg Church. Even though this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the tour times if you'd like to spend some time inside the actual building.
- On your adventures, you might want to stop and check out Kongsberg Kirke, a local house of worship. If you hope to view this church from the inside, be sure to inquire about visiting times before your trip.
- Arrange to see Norwegian Mining Museum, a historic local mine.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun family outing with a visit to Lagdal Folk Museum.
After a busy day, catch the metro at Kongsberg, 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Kongsberg Skisenter.