Grab your camera, put on your walking shoes and appreciate a day in nature at Kleinbaai Harbour, a fantastic attraction to feature on your travel plans.
Franskraal is where you'll discover it.
If you want to be in the middle of things, there are 2 accommodations within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Kleinbaai Harbour just waiting to put you up. If you are prepared to go farther afield to locate the right place, you should try Hermanus Heights. Just 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, it makes for a great base, with as many as 2 hotel options to choose from. Start the hunt at The Marine Hermanus, Whale Coast Hotel and Harbour House Hotel.
After you've explored all the sights, relax at one of the few luxurious hotels that are a short commute away. The Grootbos Nature Reserve and Crayfish Lodge Sea & Country Guest House are excellent.
0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Kleinbaai Harbour is where you'll discover The Great White House (5 Geelbek Street, Van Dyks Bay), an excellent place to order dinner after a hectic day of adventuring.
Other Things to Do Near Kleinbaai Harbour
After you're finished at Kleinbaai Harbour, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Develop your swing and attempt to shave a few strokes from your score at Kleinbaai Golf Course.
- Danger Point Lighthouse has guided many seamen to safety over the years and is an important structure in the region.
- Gansbaai Harbor is the perfect spot to take a stroll by the waterfront.
- From renowned commanders to unforgettable incidents, Strandveld Museum holds exhibits that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Head over the water to Dyer Island, a well-known local attraction.