Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kingston, a cosmopolitan city known for its concert halls and entertainment, as well as attractions like Ulster Performing Arts Center and Old Dutch Church. Take your pick from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kingston and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kingston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Forsyth Park, Poet's Walk Park, and Falling Waters Preserve.
- Other things to see include Volunteer Fireman's Hall and Museum of Kingston, Senate House State Historic Site, and Kingston Rondout Visitor Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Zoo Cafe, LLC, UNIQUE DOG APPAREL, or Paws & Tail Pantry.
- For vet care, Deibel Nina Dvm - Rhinebeck Equine, Williams, Jeffrey A DVM - Rhinebeck Equine, and Rhinebeck Equine L L P are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kingston
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Catskill Seasons Inn
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Cold Spring Lodge
Pets stay free at this 3-star cabin, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kingston
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Kingston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.