You're bound to have an interesting experience at Kawazu-Nanadaru Loop Bridge.
It is in Kawazu, which is approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Tokyo.
Though there's only 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, how many do you really need? After a slow breakfast at the Imaiso, it won't take you very long to reach Kawazu-Nanadaru Loop Bridge, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
You'll find it difficult to turn down the variety of mouth-watering cookies, cakes and pastries at 七滝茶屋 (363-4 Nashimoto, Kawazu). Once the caffeine has run its course, you'll want to start to think about your dinner options. We would be surprised if you didn't see something to your taste on offer at レストラン若竹 (大滝温泉天城荘内, 359 Nashimoto, Kawazu.)
Other Things to Do Near Kawazu-Nanadaru Loop Bridge
Besides Kawazu-Nanadaru Loop Bridge, here's a list of some additional things in the area that you may want to do:
- The unspoiled beauty of Kawazu Nanadaru Waterfalls is something every visitor should experience.
- You'll discover another world when you go to the wonderful hot springs of Mine Onsen Daifunto Park.
- Toss the ball around with the family and enjoy the green spaces at Kawazu Bagatelle Park. You can even bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- There's nowhere better to take some time out than Kawazu Castle Historical Park. Peruse a magazine, throw a frisbee or have a picnic in this idyllic urban oasis.
- When you have a yearning to get more in touch with your spirituality, visit Kinomiya Shrine, where you might like to join fellow worshipers and pray for your own happiness, health and good luck.