Pet owners shouldn't miss Kanab, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Frontier Movie Town and Moqui Cave. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kanab and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kanab with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, Yovimpa Point, and Rainbow Point.
- Other things to see include Wire Pass Trail, Ponderosa Canyon, and Agua Canyon.
- For vet care, Kanab Veterinary Hospital is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kanab
- Comfort Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kanab
Dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Canyons Boutique Hotel, a Canyons Collection Property
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kanab
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Kanab.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.