Leave your phone in the glove box and enjoy a break from the trappings of modern life at Juniper Lake.
It is situated in California.
Accommodation options in the area are not easy to come by. Popular choices include the Chalet View Lodge, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, the McCloud River Mercantile Inn, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away, and the High Country Inn, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Juniper Lake
Surely you're not planning to call it a day after Juniper Lake? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- Grab your favorite walking shoes and take on Warner Valley Trailhead. This rewarding hike is a great way to experience the natural charm of this area.
- At Cinder Cone you can visualize the days when the land was hidden by lava and soot.
- If you want to stay on top of your health during your vacation, why not work out at Chester Park? This popular park will lead you out of the gym and into the great outdoors.
- After you've visited all the other museums, consider the displays at Collins Pine Museum.
- If you enjoy wide open spaces, Lassen Volcanic National Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.