Book a hotel near Jardin Hidalgo, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jardin Hidalgo
Jardin Hidalgo Hotel & Travel Guide
Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. A journey to places such as Jardin Hidalgo isn't just terrific fun, it's a necessity.
Some travelers like to stop by the national capital, Mexico City, beforehand. After you're done there, it's 230 miles (370 kilometers) to San Luis Potosi, where the attraction is to be found.
Staying within a short commute of Jardin Hidalgo won't be too much of a problem, since there are 26 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin and Hilton San Luis Potosi ought to provide you with at least some of the amenities you desire.
If you are simply looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of wallet-friendly solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Make inquiries at the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
If you are on the hunt for a deluxe option withing easy commuting distance, consider the Hotel Ankara, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
You never need to travel any farther than Hamburgesas Hidalgo (Miguel Hidalgo 250, San Luis Potosí) if you'd like a reliable restaurant. When you've finished your meal, head over to La Martina Cantina (Hidalgo, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí) for a cold frosty beer, or something a bit more fancy.
Other Things to Do Near Jardin HidalgoAfter finishing up at Jardin Hidalgo, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Appreciate the care and attention that has gone into maintaining the burial sites at El Saucito Cemetery.
- If you're eager to learn something new, Casa de la Cultura could be worth paying a visit to.
- Make your way to Capilla de Loreto and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.
- You'll want to stop by Church of the Compania. Even though this local church is frequently visited by tourists, you need to ask about the visitor rules if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this spiritual place.
- Citadella is wonderful shopping destination, with an impressive selection of stores and eating options.