Iron Horse Vineyards is the perfect place to forget about the stresses and hassles of the workweek.
If you have ever thought you'd like to explore Sebastopol, now is the time!
The Case Ranch Inn can be found just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Iron Horse Vineyards, making it a convenient place to stay.
Perhaps you prefer to focus on seeing the sights rather than on where you sleep. If that's the case, reserve a room at the Sebastopol Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
You'll find only one upmarket hotel in the surrounding area, so make sure you make a reservation at the Farmhouse Inn, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Iron Horse Vineyards
Apart from Iron Horse Vineyards, visitors often stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Savor some of the acidic notes from this area at Russian River Vineyard.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Kistler Vineyards is an excellent place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- What could be better than an enlightening cultural trip blended with wine? Make time to go to Hartford Family Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Evolve your palate with the ambrosial notes of the wines featured at Marimar Estate Vineyard.
- With helpful staff and a host of activities, you'll have a great time splashing around at Rubicon Adventures.