Book a hotel near Indore Museum, Indore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indore Museum
Indore Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a look at another layer of the region's culture at Indore Museum.
It's located in Indore, so if you happen to be coming from New Delhi, the country's capital, you will have a journey of 410 miles (660 kilometers) ahead of you.
It's great to have a variety of options when you're searching for a room, and with about 15 hotels and other accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Indore Museum, you can bet you will find something nearby. The Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Indore and the Vista Rooms At Bapu Gandhi Nagar are a few that are popular, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
An incredible trip doesn't have to send you to the poorhouse. Book a room at the ZO Rooms Radisson Square, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, to stretch your budget as far as it can go.
Indulge yourself with a night at one of the few chic hotels a brief drive away. To avoid being disappointed, it might be wise to confirm a room before everything gets full. Try the Fortune Landmark Indore and Sayaji Hotel.
If you feel you're not fully awake before your daily coffee, take a short walk to Sharma Ji Ki Kuttiya, A Place For Family (Indore, Tulsi Nagar, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore). A brief walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will deliver you to Annapurna misthan (Yojna 133 IDA, Tulsi Nagar, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore), which offers guests more substantial meals.
Other Things to Do Near Indore MuseumIf you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Head over to enjoy the remarkably serene and spiritual atmosphere found at ISKCON Indore.
- Find a spiritual oasis and leave your worldly problems behind at Khajrana Ganesh Temple
- You shouldn't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Pipliyapala Regional Park Indore awaits.
- Beat the heat at Mayank Blue Water Park, where you can try a wild array of water rides.
- Learn about the local religion and perhaps even offer up a prayer of your own at Annapurna Temple.