You're certain to have a new experience during your time at Hwasun Dolmen Site.
You'll locate it in Hwasun, a journey of 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the capital of the country, Seoul.
Because there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you'll need to head elsewhere to sleep. 15 miles (24 kilometers) away in Gwangju, you can find no less than 13 places to stay. Many people favor the Holiday Inn Gwangju, Ramada Plaza Gwangju and Hotel France.
When dinnertime comes around, take the family or your friends to 도곡보리밥 (762-6 Hyosan-ri, Dogok-myeon, Hwasun-gun) for some of the best local food. It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Hwasun Dolmen Site.
Other Things to Do Near Hwasun Dolmen Site
Whether you want to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Hwasun Dolmen Site:
- Unjusa is the ideal place to explore if you want to connect with your spiritual side.
- Not the most grand or well-known museum, Naju Pear Museum may still be worth a visit if you like to learn.
- The peaceful shores of Pungam Reservoir are a terrific location to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the outdoors.
- Treat your eyes to some fine artworks at Art Museum of Woo Jae Gil, a popular art museum to add to your cultural attractions list.
- Examine the methods of the creations exhibited at Uijae Museum of Korean Art.