There aren't many things that can rival the feeling of being outside in nature. Make the trip to Hopewell Rocks for a much-needed dose.
To see it, go approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Fredericton, to Moncton.
There's only 1 hotel around here, so get ready to reserve your accommodation as soon as you can. It is a distance of just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Hopewell Rocks from the Fundy Rocks Motel and Chocolate River Cottages.
Enjoy new culinary gems at High Tide Café (Hopewell), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hopewell Rocks
After you're done at Hopewell Rocks, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Imagine what life must have been like many years ago while you're on a tour of the historic residence, Keillor House Museum.
- Give your family the chance to learn about the history of the railway with an excursion to New Brunswick Railway Museum.
- Go on a guided tour of Steeves House Museum, an important historic residence.
- Joggins Fossil Cliffs is a popular attraction that will transport you back in time. You will get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, as well as a number of significant items that were found.
- Mount Allison University is not only an institution for academia, but it is also respected as a motivational place for the area's locals.