Book a hotel near Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel & Travel Guide
Make some unforgettable new travel memories by checking out one of the country’s most popular attractions, Hong Kong Disneyland.
If you want to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 accommodation options waiting for you nearby. Take your time comparing the amenities at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hong Kong Disneyland.
It might be the perfect time to celebrate with something really special. Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience at one of the first-class hotels in the area. To avoid being let down, it's wise to confirm a room prior to arrival. Try the Le Meridien Cyberport and L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre.
Sit back, take five and mingle with the locals at River View Cafe 河景餐廳, which is not too far away. Another nearby option is Main Street Market, which offers more substantial meals. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a day, and Sea Breeze Bar is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Hong Kong DisneylandOnce you're finally finished at Hong Kong Disneyland, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the rest of the area:
- It's easy to see why the shores of gorgeous Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre are well worth a visit.
- Much more than just a bridge, Kap Shui Mun Bridge is a magnificent example of how modern design fuses functionality and art.
- Have a rest and read a book in Ma Wan Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Looking for a chance to get away from it all? Lie by the water at Ma Wan Tung Wan Beach and listen to the songs of the seabirds.
- Shek Kip Mei Estate, Mei Ho House is an impressive building that ought to be included on your itinerary if you're interested in architecture and important local landmarks.