Find & compare ski resorts in Holland, MI from $69
Top Holland Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Holland, a quaint and tranquil city known for its beaches and breweries, as well as sights like Oval Beach and New Holland Brewing. Take your pick from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Holland and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Holland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Windmill Island, Veldheer Tulip Gardens, and Holland State Park.
- Other things to see include Hope College, Dutch Village, and Saugatuck Dunes State Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Pangea Reptile LLC, Sterling Pet, or Top Dog Grooming Shop.
- For vet care, Soper Wendi DVM, Zeeland Veterinary Service, and East Holland Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Holland
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Starlite Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Holland
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Holland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.