Breathing in the fresh air at Hochkoenig Mountain is the perfect way to relax your frazzled nerves.
You'll be able to experience it in Werfen, which is 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Innsbruck.
Rest your feet and take it easy after a day out at Hochkoenig Mountain. You can select from 6 potential accommodations that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Wellnesshotel Mitterwirt and Hotel Birgkarhaus to your shortlist.
You have no need to take your life savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you still can and spend a night at one of the handful of upmarket options that are a short drive away. You might want to consider the Mountain-Apart Simonhof and Marco Polo Alpina Familien & Sporthotel.
Other Things to Do Near Hochkoenig Mountain
You've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Hochkoenig Mountain won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has available:
- Try out the peaks at Blue Tomato Kings Park to get your blood pumping.
- Take a ride on Kabinenbahn Karbachalm for an opportunity to observe the different views while giving those poor feet a well-deserved break.
- If you are searching for a place to contemplate the religious side of life, head to Saint Sebastian Church.
- You'll love your time at this game-lover's paradise. Erlebnisbad Sommerstein has a range of activities that'll put your skills to the test.
- Imagine what life might have been like for history's nobility as you go on a guided tour of Hohenwerfen Castle, a historic castle.