Some people like to carve out first tracks in the morning. Others indulge at the lodge a bit too much the night before. Whatever your style, you're sure to really love shredding the slopes at Hermon Mountain.
To experience it, along with a wide range of other sights, pack your bags and head to the wonderful city of Bangor.
Be prepared for a bit of a drive to get to your hotel, as there are none within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). With as many as 7 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you won't mind the easy commute to Ellsworth. Favorites among travelers are the Hampton Inn Ellsworth/Bar Harbor, Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor and Ramada Ellsworth.
Other Things to Do Near Hermon Mountain
If you want to experience more than just Hermon Mountain, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Reading the menu at The Sports Arena is guaranteed to whet your appetite. This great restaurant is a must-do spot for dinner.
- On a gloomy day, Blackbeard's Family Fun Park is the perfect destination if you are accompanied by teens.
- IX Center is a great venue for conferences. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Your family will love visiting Cole Land Transportation Museum, where they will learn all about the history of transportation.
- Book a guided tour of University of Maine at Bangor and look on as the enthusiastic pupils and concerned educators hustle through this spirited campus.