The quirks and charms of the area's culture may become more apparent at Har-Ber Village.
Vinita, where it is to be found, sits 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Oklahoma City.
Make your visit to Har-Ber Village as easy as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover that there are 3 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Best Western Timberridge Inn and Stonebrook Inn Grove.
Other Things to Do Near Har-Ber Village
Here are some more of the wider region's other favorite things to do:
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Cherokee Grove Golf Course.
- Many travelers enjoy visiting Grand Lake O' the Cherokees. Bring a picnic and just relax.
- Spend a few hours finding out about various modes of transportation at the intriguing National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum.
- If you're in the mood for a little edification, see what's on at Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum.
- Take time to stop by The Cayuga Mission Church. Even though this local place of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the tour times if you want to spend time inside the building.