Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Hamilton, MT from $76
Top Hamilton Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Hamilton, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Daly Mansion and Darby Park. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hamilton and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hamilton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gem Mountain Sapphire Mine, Winninghoff Park, and Granite Ghost Town State Park.
- Other things to see include Darby Pioneer Memorial Museum, Family Fellowship Church, and Lost Trail Powder Mountain.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild About Pets Inc, Beyond Spoiled, or 8-Paws Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Companion Pet Clinic, Tammany Veterinary Hospital, PC, and Noah's Ark Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hamilton
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hamilton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hamilton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Hamilton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.