Get your nature fix when you visit Gunung Sinabung, one of the area's most visited natural attractions.
It is located in Berastagi, a destination that might not be well-known to every visitor. It sits 870 miles (1,400 kilometer) from Jakarta, the nation's capital.
If you're starting to think about accommodations, there are 3 option. The Mikie Holiday Resort & Hotel and Grand Mutiara Hotel are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Gunung Sinabung.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain alive with a kick of caffeine. You can try one or two coffees from Kedai Kopi Linda, just a short walk away. Also in the vicinity is Kedai Nasi Wibow, a well-patronized establishment that offers up a selection of satisfying dishes. A glass or two of the local draught at SIVANET MEJERSQUAD may hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Gunung Sinabung
Surely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Gunung Sinabung? Put aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, admiring Gunung Sibayak from below is an unforgettable experience.
- Despite the fact that Lingga seems unblemished, this location has seen many years come and go. Visit and be a part of history.
- The natural beauty of Air Terjun Sipiso-Piso is something you ought to experience.
- You're sure to love spending a morning or afternoon at a local landmark, Berastagi Fruits Market. Have fun while you browse some fascinating stalls with locally made goods.
- If you are lucky enough to be near Masjid Istihrar Mosque during the call to prayer, you'll be humbled by an experience unlike any other.
If you're looking for a convenient way to see Gunung Sinabung, all you have to do is climb aboard the train to Stasiun Sinabung, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.