Book a hotel near Grand Serail, Beirut Central District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Grand Serail
Grand Serail Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new with a trip to Grand Serail.
If you'd like to pay a visit, head over to Beirut, the country's capital city. This dynamic city plays host to vast numbers of inquisitive visitors throughout the year.
There's a huge range of hotels within a short commute of Grand Serail. Out of approximately 69 possibilities you'll be sure to find one that does the trick. The Le Gray, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to look into the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For travelers that want bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable hotels available. Why not opt for one of the Minto Suites and the Quality Rooms?
Reward yourself during your stay at one of the exclusive hotels here. Consistently recommended are the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut and the Sofitel Beirut Le Gabriel, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're feeling a little tired, keep your senses awake with a kick of caffeine. You can order your favorite coffee at Candy And More, an easy walk away. If your stomach is still making a fuss, check out the menu at Al Salam Snack, a great eatery close by. If you're hungry for more, settle in for an alcoholic beverage at Capitole Beirut.
Other Things to Do Near Grand SerailIn addition to Grand Serail, here is a list of more things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- National Evangelical Church is a peaceful place of worship. You can merely admire it from a distance or see if there is an opportunity to tour inside.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you ought to stop and check out St. Nishan Armenian Orthodox Church, a local church. If you wish to view this church from the inside, make sure you ask about visiting times first.
- The rare and unique exhibits found on display at Berytus Roman Baths will make you feel like you've traveled far back in time.
- Parliament Building of Lebanon will be of interest to visitors eager to learn about the history of the area. This civic building is well worth seeing.
- Clock Tower is undoubtedly one of the region's most loved, and visited, landmarks.