Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Grand Island, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and restaurants, as well as attractions like Island Oasis Water Park and Nebraska State Fair Grounds. Take your pick from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Grand Island and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Grand Island with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Saint Paul City Park and Brickyard Park.
- Other things to see include Fonner Park, Heartland Events Center, and Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer.
- Need a pet store? Try Earl May Nursery & Garden Center.
- For vet care, Animal Medical Clinic, Grand Island Veterinary Hospital, and Equine Veterinary Associates are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Grand Island
- Travelodge by Wyndham Grand Island
Pets are allowed at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Rodeway Inn Grand Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Island I-80
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Grand Island
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Grand Island.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.