It doesn't matter if you're a novice or a seasoned golfer, be certain to enjoy one or two games at the well-known course, Gotemba Golf Club.
It's in Gotemba, so if you are flying into Tokyo, the country's capital, you'll have a trip of 55 miles (89 kilometers) ahead of you.
Get comfortable and chill out after a day visiting Gotemba Golf Club. You can select from 24 hotels that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Mars Garden Wood Gotemba and Ryuguden to your shortlist.
If you’re searching for a reasonably priced place, check out the Fuji-Hakone Guest House, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
There are a handful of first-rate establishments within easy commuting distance, perfect if you’re feeling like you need a little pampering. Look into The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko and Hakone Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Gotemba Golf Club
You're surely not planning to call it quits after Gotemba Golf Club? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- Komakado Kazaana Cave is a fascinating cave that you should see. You'll be amazed as you look into the inky darkness and feel the chilly air.
- If you'd like some outdoor relaxation, visit Fuji Bussharito Heiwa Park, a well-loved recreational area.
- Eager to find somewhere where you can enjoy a relaxing walk or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Chichibunomiya Memorial Park.
- You may have heard talk of Daihakone Country Club. This private club offers its numerous members reliable access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Hakone Visitor Center can give you all the information you will need to ensure you make the most of your trip.