You can't dispute that spending time among nature is good for the mind and body. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a trip to Gorham Mountain Trail might be just what you need.
It awaits you in Bar Harbor, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Augusta.
There are 26 hotels which are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Gorham Mountain Trail, each of which offers comfort and convenience. Take a look at The Bluenose Inn and Asticou Inn.
Not too far away, there are several very affordable accommodations ideal for making your budget go further. The Bar Harbor Villager Motel and the Quality Inn Bar Harbor are among the known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Gorham Mountain Trail
After you're finished at Gorham Mountain Trail, there are a variety of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Lace up your best walking boots and take on Beehive Trail. This popular trail is a good way to acquaint yourself with the glorious natural beauty of the area.
- Nature lovers should make sure they bring along their walking shoes or boots for a romp along Great Head Trail.
- Put on your favorite walking boots and head out to Ocean Path Trailhead. This refreshing trail is an amazing way to acquaint yourself with the natural charm of this area.
- Head to Acadia National Park's Visitors Center if you have any questions. Help yourself to valuable maps and brochures that'll help you make the most of your adventures in the area.
- Make it to the peak of Cadillac Mountain, or observe it from a comfortable spot on the ground.