Find & compare hotels with an indoor pool in Gonzales, LA from $80
Top Gonzales Hotels with an Indoor Pool
Pet owners shouldn't miss Gonzales, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Tanger Outlets and Lamar Dixon Expo Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gonzales and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gonzales with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Premier Lanes, Pelican Point Golf Club, and Lil Bambinos Playtorium.
- Other things to see include Blue Bayou Waterpark, Perkins Rowe, and Mall of Louisiana.
- Need a pet store? Try Petco.
- For vet care, Allan R Allbritton Dr, Andermann Animal Clinic, and East Bank Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gonzales
- Candlewood Suites Gonzales - Baton Rouge Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Clarion Inn and Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Gonzales, LA
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gonzales
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Gonzales.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.