Whether you're one of the faithful or just an inquisitive mind, you’ll enjoy your visit to Glenluce Abbey.
It's to be found in Stranraer, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the more familiar city of Manchester.
It's a good idea to plan your accommodations before you leave, as there are no options in the vicinity of Glenluce Abbey. Why not enquire about a room 30 miles (48 kilometers) away at the Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland? If that doesn't work out, try The Douglas Hotel, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, or The Sefton, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Glenluce Abbey
You've come here to see Glenluce Abbey, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Visitors who make time to see Glenwhan Gardens, a charming private garden, are invariably enchanted by its beautiful flower beds and botanical displays.
- If you're hoping to find a local landmark that is guaranteed to interest everyone in your family, you should go on a guided tour of a real historic castle, Castle Kennedy Gardens.
- Castle of St John awaits. This historic castle is definitely a must-see attraction for most visitors.
- Your adventure starts here! Get to Cairnryan Port, board your ship and enjoy your travels.
- Make arrangements to wander among the colorful flower beds and lovely botanical displays at the well-known local privately owned garden, Ardwell Gardens.