Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what to do next. Galleons Point awaits.
It is located in Sea Ranch, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Sea Ranch Lodge before you set out to explore Galleons Point. Since it's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Galleons Point
Surely you aren't intending to call it quits after Galleons Point? Give yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Get the family together and head to Black Point Beach, where you can play in the water all day long.
- Escape all the noise and stop by Pebble Beach where you'll enjoy the ever-repeating rhythm of the waves.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Sea Ranch Golf Links.
- Ensure you leave enough time to see Gualala River, a prominent body of rushing water that should be on every traveler's list of things to do.
- Gualala Arts Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are sure to lend you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.