You're bound to have a good experience with a trip to Fundy Tidal Interpretive Centre.
Maitland, approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the province, Halifax, is where you'll find it.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay? You won't find any hotels in the immediate vicinity, but you can choose from a handful that are a bit farther out. Many travelers have had a good experience with the Fox Harb' r Resort, the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel and the Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort, 40 miles (64 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Fundy Tidal Interpretive Centre
When you're finished with Fundy Tidal Interpretive Centre, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are available in the region:
- Make the trip up to Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park and be confronted with amazing views of the local area.
- Take a few hours with your family for some contemplation while you pay your respects at Lawrence House Museum.
- Experience the electrifying energy as the expert drivers tackle the twists and turns at Atlantic Motorsport Park.
- If you love nature, Anthony Provincial Park is a place you need to experience. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- Check out Mastodon Ridge for a great selfie opportunity and the opportunity to gaze at the statue up close.