So, you're off to Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy?
You'll find it in Amherst, which is about 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Halifax.
There are 3 accommodation options that are a short commute from Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy, each of which offers comfort and convenience. Take a peek at The Parrsboro Mansion Inn and The Maple Inn Bed and Breakfast.
Other Things to Do Near Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy
You're here to experience Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy, but you might be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Cape Sharp Lighthouse has steered many vessels along the coast throughout its history and is a defining feature of the region.
- Check out the interesting exhibits displayed at Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum.
- Are you ready to give your credit card a workout? The famous Tysons' Fine Minerals is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's shopping schedules.
- Parrsboro Lions Recreation Centre is a good place to take the kids and try something different.
- Take a break and see some of Mother Nature's protected land at Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve.