ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Fukui
Within a 5-minute walk of this Fukui hotel, you'll find Atagozaka Tea Ceremony Museum and Sanai Park. Asuwa Shrine and Kitanosho Castle Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a sauna are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a garden, and dry cleaning are also offered.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The 142 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 171 reviews
About the Hotel Riverge AkebonoLocation 3-10-12 Chuo, Fukui, Fukui-ken 910-0006
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A sauna, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Riverge Akebono. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Fukui hotel.
- 142 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Komatsu (KMQ) (51.9 km / 32.2 mi)
- Train station: Fukui Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Riverge Akebono offers 142 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature memory foam mattresses. 50-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2015.
- Memory foam beds
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hotel Riverge Akebono has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 864 per day
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Riverge Akebono
- Hotel Riverge Akebono Fukui
- Riverge Akebono
- Riverge Akebono Fukui
- Riverge Akebono Hotel
- Hotel Riverge Akebono Hotel
- Hotel Riverge Akebono Fukui
- Hotel Riverge Akebono Hotel Fukui
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Special Smartphone Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category, for travel anytime, and receive complimentary use of a Handy smartphone service.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.