Enjoy your trip to Fuji Speedway.
You'll locate it in Oyama, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the country's capital city, Tokyo.
Put your feet up and relax after a day out at Fuji Speedway. There are 15 hotels that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at the Mars Garden Wood Gotemba and Hotel Mifuji.
Get some shut-eye at one of the bargain accommodations a short drive away. Two of your options are the Guest House Koukan-so and the Guest House Misaki-sou.
A favorite venue for hungry vacationers, レストラン orizuru (〒410-1307, 中日向, 小山町) is sure to satisfy your cravings. You can find it 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Fuji Speedway.
Other Things to Do Near Fuji Speedway
Once you're finished at Fuji Speedway, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Take some time to admire the thought and effort that has gone into protecting the graves at Fuji Reien Cemetry.
- Head up to Panorama-dai and you will be rewarded with stunning views of the local area.
- Those who love spirits will enjoy Fuji Gotemba Distillery. Learn about the distilling process and enjoy a tasting session.
- While not the most glamorous or famous museum, Christmas Woods Santa Claus Museum might still be worth an afternoon visit if you love to learn.
- While not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Yamanakako Lake Teddy Bear World Museum might still be worth visiting if you like to learn.