The kiddies will have a day full of fun at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts.
Buxton, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts are in short supply. The Inn on Pamlico Sound, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the best option.
Every traveler is fond of a good bargain, and luckily you don't have to travel far to find one. There is a small selection of well-priced hotels in the surrounding area. The Hatteras Island Inn and the Cape Pines Motel are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts
Once you are finished with Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts, you can look into the area's other sights:
- Reading the specials board at Buxton Seafood is guaranteed to stimulate your appetite. This great restaurant is a favorite spot for an evening meal.
- History may not always come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibitions at Frisco Native American Museum offer an enlightening experience for all.
- Choose a quiet lookout, make yourself comfy and watch as day becomes night at Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
- All family members, young and old, will surely have a whole heap of fun when playing the putt-putt course at Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf.
- Pull on your walking boots and take on Buxton Woods Nature Trail. This popular scenic trail is a terrific way to acquaint yourself with the glorious natural beauty of this region.