Find & compare spa resorts in Franklin, KY from $94
Top Franklin Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Franklin, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Kentucky Downs and Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Franklin and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Franklin with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Octagon Hall Museum and Simpson County Archives and Museum.
- Other things to see include Shaker Museum and Chaney's Dairy Barn.
- Need a pet store? Try Abi's Barkery.
- For vet care, Crocker Animal Hospital LLP: Wentz Candy DVM, Simpson County Animal Hospital Llc, and Fix Foundation are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Franklin
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Franklin, KY
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Franklin
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Franklin.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.