ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Stay at this Captiva resort and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Captiva Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of McCarthy's Marina. Captiva Chapel By the Sea and Alison Hagerup Beach Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Private beach, outdoor pool
This smoke-free resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Families will appreciate the children's pool and barbecue grills. Enjoy the 2 spa tubs and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 137 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while sitting areas and refrigerators offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Tween Waters Inn ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Tween Waters Inn
Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain
Nice hotel, very friendly staff
Amazing Time and Definitely coming back
Great hotel with lots to do
Great location, beautiful beach
Relaxed Resort Feel, Old Florida Style
About the Tween Waters InnLocation 15951 Captiva Drive, Captiva, FL 33924
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. At Tween Waters Inn, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like sailing and kayaking. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Captiva resort is smoke free.
- 137 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 6 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2002 sq ft of conference space
- 186 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1931
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) (58.8 km / 36.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tween Waters Inn offers 137 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 34-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Tween Waters Inn has 3 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. 2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 25.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per day
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tween Inn
- Tween Waters
- Tween Waters Captiva
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Captiva
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Florida
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.