Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Myers Beach, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Lovers Key State Park and Times Square. You can choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Myers Beach and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Myers Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach, Bowditch Point Park, and Bay Oaks Recreation Center.
- Other things to see include Ostego Bay Marine Science Center, Matanzaz Pass Preserve, and Bunche Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland - Ft. Myers, Tuesday Morning, or Dog Days Delight.
- For vet care, Daniels Parkway Animal Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and South West Veterinary Care Center are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
- The Lighthouse Resort Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Estero Island Beach Club
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star condo.
- Myerside Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star apartment. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Myers Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Fort Myers Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.