You'll be pleased you added Flying Tomb to your travel itinerary.
You will need to make the 130 miles (209 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Kiel, to Hemmet, to see it.
Travelers in search of someplace convenient to spend a few nights can select from 3 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Flying Tomb. The Bork Kro and Nr Nebel overnatning are two places you might want to consider.
Take a brief drive of 6 miles (10 kilometers) and you will stumble upon the Dayz Seawest, an exceptional option if you're looking to spoil yourself.
Other Things to Do Near Flying Tomb
After you're finally finished at Flying Tomb, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- Better acquaint yourself with what makes this area tick by checking out some of its most well-known monuments, such as Flyvergraven Ved Hemmet.
- Nr. Bork Kirke is a pleasant house of worship. You may admire it from the street or see if you can make arrangements to spend a bit of time inside.
- Keep Bork Legeland in mind for when the little ones want to run around and you need some time out.
- Bork Harbour is a great spot to take a relaxing stroll by the water.
- Enjoy the sights and activities at Bork Vikingehavn. This interesting village is not just a fun-filled day out, but you'll also gain greater cultural knowledge.