Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Flint, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its festivals and restaurants, as well as sights like Buckham Gallery and St. Paul's Episcopal Church. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Flint and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Flint with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wilson Park, Riverbank Park, and McFarlan Veterans Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include Masonic Temple, Flint Farmers’ Market, and First Presbyterian Church of Flint.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Wild Birds Unlimited, or The Four Paws Hotel & Day Resort.
- For vet care, Animal Emergency Hospital, Genesee Veterinary Hospital, and Briarwood Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Flint
- Residence Inn By Marriott Flint
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Comfort Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Flint
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Flint
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Flint.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.