Book a hotel near Federico Silva Museum, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Federico Silva Museum
Federico Silva Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your knowledge on this region and its culture as you wander about Federico Silva Museum.
You'll find it in San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the nation's capital, Mexico City.
It's great to have a variety of options when looking for a room, and with approximately 13 possible accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Federico Silva Museum, you are almost guaranteed to find something in the vicinity. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin. Some other choices are the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you believe traveling the world is actually more about appreciating new cultures than staying in chic establishments, have a look at the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. The City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi are among the more reputable places.
Take a moment to relax and sample some delicious bites at Restaurante Café Florida (Juan Sarabia s/n, Centro Historico, San Luis Potosí). It’s only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Federico Silva Museum. After a long day, toast your friends at La Casona Rest Bar (Pasaje Bocanegra 325, Centro, San Luis Potosí), and add to the treasure trove of precious memories.
Other Things to Do Near Federico Silva MuseumOnce you're done with Federico Silva Museum, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- After you've visited all the other museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at Othoniano Museum.
- Make arrangements for a visit to Temple of Carmen, a serene place of worship.
- Enjoy the extensive assortment of artistic creations at Museum of Contemporary Art. This renowned art museum is a wonderful space to spend a few hours.
- From distinguished public figures to memorable dates, Museum of the Viceroyalty houses exhibitions that are worth seeing.
- Get friendly with some of the locals at Plaza del Carmen, and get better acquainted with the area.